Did you know…
- There is only one Ronald McDonald House in the State of Maryland.
- 100% of our operating budget is raised locally.
- Our doors have been open for 37 year and we have served families from 22 countries and 50 states.
- We have been home to more than 40,000 families since our opening in 1982.
- 2,400 families will come through our doors, an increase of 1,200 families over 2018.
- 54 families can be taken care of each night, up from 34 in 2018, including 9 oncology suites.
- 39,420 breakfasts and dinners are served annually to RMH families by loving volunteers.
- Our Dream is that no families in crisis will be on our waiting list.
- Our New House is 60,000 sq. ft. in which to share countless hugs and smiles!
- We received 250 All You Need is Love art donations by local artists to bring joy to our walls.
- Hospitals we partner with to provide compassionate care:
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins-Bayview Medical Center
University of Maryland Medical Center
Maryland Proton Treatment Center
Kennedy Krieger Institute
The Rubin Institute at Sinai
R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
Sheppard Pratt Hospital
Mercy Medical Center