RED SHOE SHUFFLE 5k
April 3, 2022 at 8:30am
Help Us Meet Our $350,000 Red Shoe Shuffle Goal
After two years Shuffling virtually, we have missed seeing your smiling faces! We are excited to announce that we are IN-PERSON for the Red Shoe Shuffle this year – hooray! We look forward to welcoming you back and are excited that this year we will launch from our new House on Aisquith Street. Mark your calendars and plan to lace-up with us on Sunday, April 3, 2022 as we run, walk, or shuffle through our downtown 5k race course in Baltimore city. Let’s show everyone our Shuffle spirit and what makes Shuffle Race Day the happiest day in Baltimore!
This year we’re attempting to break a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the largest number of mismatched socks! If you still have your socks from 2020, great! You can rewear those on Shuffle Sunday. If you need a new pair, we’ve got you covered. New socks will be provided to you so you can rock them on race day.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
How To Register
- Visit our registration site for more race information and how to register as an in-person Shuffler or an at-home Virtual Shuffler.
- Early-Bird Adult Registration (13 and over) is available for $40. Price increases to $45 on February 1, 2022.
- Registration includes a special Red Shoe Shuffle Under Armour athletic shirt, commemorative 2022 medal, and a runner’s race-day swag bag (Red Shoe Shuffle youth shirt and race-day swag are also included in Child registrations).
Note, Under Armour race shirts are not guaranteed for adult registrations after March 18th or for race-day registrations, so don’t delay!
- Race Day registration will open at 7:30am on race morning.
Red Shoe Shuffle Packet Pick-Up
We’ll be offering two packet pick-up days at the Ronald McDonald House (located at 1 Aisquith St, Baltimore, MD 21202). These pick-ups will be drive-thru style, so all you have to do is pull up right in front of the House and we will be there to help you get your race swag!
Packet Pick-up Times:
- Saturday, March 29th: 10am – 2pm
- Thursday, March 31th: 9am – 7pm
Race Day Location
Join us for our inaugural Red Shoe Shuffle launching from the new Ronald McDonald House located on 1 Aisquith Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
Shuffle 5K Course Map
We’re excited to show you our new neighborhood! Our new course promises to be a great one. We’ll start at our new Ronald McDonald House on Aisquith Street and run downtown through Little Italy, Harbor East and around the Inner Harbor. We’ll finish the Shuffle back where we started at the Big Red Heart!
Shuffle Day Celebrations
- Help us attempt to break a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the largest number of mismatched socks! Anyone participating in the record-attempt, please plan to arrive at RMH located at 1 Aisquith Street in your mismatched socks no later than 7:45am on Race-Day.
- The race will begin at 8:30am
- Scenic route for runners with professional timing system
- Fun and easy 5K course perfect for walkers, runners, and families
- Top finishing racers and top individual and team fundraisers will be awarded prizes
- Stay tuned for more race-day details to come!
Join friends and family to form a Team or challenge yourself as an Individual Fundraiser. Last year, we broke a Red Shoe Shuffle fundraising record, so we’re aiming high again this year: $350,000 is our goal! For all you Shuffle Hero fundraisers out there, we are bringing back special incentive prizes for you as you hit fundraising milestones!
Remember, fundraising will remain open until Sunday, April 10, so you can keep on Shuffling after race day! A RMH team member will reach out to all eligible fundraisers the week of April 11 regarding incentive gifts.
Interested in becoming a Red Shoe Shuffle sponsor? You can review our sponsorship opportunities by downloading the 2022 sponsorship packet here. If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Hood at 410-528-1010 x105 or email@example.com
Questions or need more information?
Question regarding incentives? Contact Jackie Kempa at 410-528-1010 x 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about sponsorship opportunities? Contact Debbie Hood at 410-528-1010 x 105 or email@example.com.
Still have a question? Contact Jackie Kempa at 410-528-1010 x 113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.